Instead of being overwhelmed, I'm trying to stay organized and focus on positive things. Let's see...
- I was up at 5:30am. My 5th grader forgot to tell me that she needed supplies for a school project ;) I was up early, rode my bike for a half hour and then headed to the store for her.
- I enjoyed teaching my 9th graders about circuits. Today we built circuits in class. They enjoy this hands on activity.
- I finished up stoichiometry with my chemistry students. I can't wait to see how they do on their quiz Thursday. They have worked so hard learning this challenging material.
- Tomorrow I have an afternoon of professional development (AIW). I hope to learn from my science department.
- I came home, drove my kids to various events, popped a meatloaf and potatoes in the oven, swam laps and came home to some great comfort food!
Whew...I got a lot accomplished today! I hope this continues for the next two weeks.
Tonight I need to find a task or student work example to share with my AIW group. I am exhausted and I hope to go to bed early tonight.
How do you get through your end of the quarter crunch?